During this strategy session you will:
- Learn to chart your menstrual cycles with the Justisse Method so you can avoid pregnancy confidently or optimize your chances to conceive
- Gain insight into your overall health by recognizing the menstrual cycle as a fifth vital sign.
- Achieve body literacy - learning to read your body is a skill you will have for life!
- Leave with a personalized action plan based on your charting and health goals.
Topics I've covered with clients so far:
- Avoiding pregnancy without the pill
- Optimizing your cycle to conceive
- Balancing your hormones
- Strategies to optimize the perimenopausal years
- Period Pain
- Menstrual headaches/migraines
- How toxins in conventional personal care products affect your hormones
- Should you consider getting a menstrual cup or cloth pads
- Anything you want to discuss about your menstrual cycle or period
What this session is NOT:
It’s not a quick fix or a magic pill. If you have any underlying issues, long cycles, absent cycles, PCOS, etc. I would highly encourage you consider my 4 month high support programs Get Pregnant with Fertility Awareness or Avoid Pregnancy with Fertility Awareness.
Our time together includes:
- Lifetime access to the Justisse Method Introductory Presentation (JMIP) Video Course.
- A 90-minute 1-1 Strategy Session with me
Good to know.
Everything you need to know about the my services.
But Amy, what if I get pregnant right away in our program?
There are so many aspects of improving your menstrual cycle that also apply not only to having a healthy pregnancy, but also a speedy postpartum recovery. Plus, then there is charting in the postpartum period which you’ll be very well equipped for after our time together.
But Amy, I have super long cycles (PCOS, currently postpartum/breastfeeding, just got off the pill, etc) and I might only have one full cycle during the program (if that)!
There is a good chance that the changes we talk about in this program will help to shorten/normalize your cycles if an underlying condition is present. For postpartum charting, it is very important to be 100% clear on your mucus observations and identifying your fertile window. Some women experience continuous mucus while breastfeeding which can make it harder to distinguish between fertile and infertile days if you’re dabbling on your own. After going through this program, you will know exactly what to look for in order to optimize your chances to conceive (or avoid pregnancy successfully if you’re postpartum)
But Amy, how long will it ACTUALLY take me to get pregnant?
The program spans 4 months. Some women might get pregnant early on and for others it might take longer. Sometimes it takes more time for your body to rebalance - I’ve worked with clients who have conceived months after going through the program as they’ve been continually implementing the changes and strategies we have discussed. I cannot promise you a baby, but this program is designed to optimize your cycle and balance your hormones so that you can be as prepared as possible for a healthy pregnancy ❤︎