During this 4-month program you will:
- Learn to chart your menstrual cycles with the Justisse Method to optimize your chances to conceive.
- Gain insight into your overall health by recognizing the menstrual cycle as a fifth vital sign.
- Achieve body literacy - learning to read your body is a skill you will have for life!
- Leave with a personalized action plan based on your charting and health goals.
Our time together includes:
- Lifetime access to the Justisse Method Introductory Presentation (JMIP) Video Course.
- 1 intake session ~ 90 minutes
- 6 follow up sessions ~ 45 minutes each
- Private messaging (Slack channel) for personalized in-between session support.
- Access to bonus video lessons as I record them.
- Holistic sexual and reproductive health counseling and support.
- Chart review and interpretation.
- Justisse Method Charting Kit including either several paper charts and Justisse Stamps or 3 free months with the Read Your Body charting app.
- Option to purchase additional sessions at a discount.
Follow Up Session (FUS) Schedule
- Week 1: Client Intake - 90 min
- Week 2: FUS 1
- Week 4: FUS 2
- Week 6: FUS 3
- Week 9: FUS 4
- Week 12: FUS 5
- Week 18: FUS 6
Good to know.
Everything you need to know about the my services.
But Amy, what if I get pregnant right away in our program?
There are so many aspects of improving your menstrual cycle that also apply not only to having a healthy pregnancy, but also a speedy postpartum recovery. Plus, then there is charting in the postpartum period which you’ll be very well equipped for after our time together.
But Amy, I have super long cycles (PCOS, currently postpartum/breastfeeding, just got off the pill, etc) and I might only have one full cycle during the program (if that)!
There is a good chance that the changes we talk about in this program will help to shorten/normalize your cycles if an underlying condition is present. For postpartum charting, it is very important to be 100% clear on your mucus observations and identifying your fertile window. Some women experience continuous mucus while breastfeeding which can make it harder to distinguish between fertile and infertile days if you’re dabbling on your own. After going through this program, you will know exactly what to look for in order to optimize your chances to conceive (or avoid pregnancy successfully if you’re postpartum)
But Amy, how long will it ACTUALLY take me to get pregnant?
The program spans 4 months. Some women might get pregnant early on and for others it might take longer. Sometimes it takes more time for your body to rebalance - I’ve worked with clients who have conceived months after going through the program as they’ve been continually implementing the changes and strategies we have discussed. I cannot promise you a baby, but this program is designed to optimize your cycle and balance your hormones so that you can be as prepared as possible for a healthy pregnancy ❤︎